Poetry

Wednesday, 9 September 2026

You've put your sting on me

 You put the hymn in Hymen

You put the verge in virgin

You made the surge in Surgeon

You put the Gin in gynaecology

And you've put your sting on me


Oh don't be a barb Barbara

Don't be a was or a has been

Be a wasp not a one hit bee

Take away your leper miss lepidoptera

You know you better hop it to the opera

Because I don't wanna make a drama of things

But if I'm not at your wedding 

I'll be waiting in the wings

Because you've put your sting on me


Kiss me Melissa kiss me

Your sweet honey lips will miss me

Oh go and buzz your selfish tune

all around the strawberry moon

You might be my Queen, but I'm sick of droning on

Being busy all day working, to me just feels wrong

So stop your dancing and start your twerking

because you've put your sting on me



No comments:

Post a Comment