Poetry

Sunday, 27 September 2026

Elephant in the room

 I am telling you

To hold your horses

Pack up your trunk

Elephant with the invisible feet

Dominating Doom

Elephant, elephant in the room


Russians controlling facebook

Trump in his own twitter tomb

Elephant dominating

Elephant in the chatroom


Oh it's so thick-skinned

Oh you're so big foot cartoon

I can't see your face

But I can hear your bass silently boom

Elephant man, elephant woman too

Elephant, Elephant in the room


Come and break the dam

On my open cast mine

Come and flood the village in Vietnam

Amsterdam or Alabama groom

Always in the shadows

Dominating like doom

Oh you elephant

Elephant in the room


You're the uninvited guest

But you'll be gone pretty soon

Can I use you as an armrest?

Feel free nobody says on zoom

Oh you're the elephant alright

The elephant in the room


No comments:

Post a Comment