Poetry

Thursday, 3 September 2026

Lost in music

 It was all just a little bit too good to be true

All you ever wanted was a bit of attention

The hawkers were out there

Selling tickets to the show

And you need someone to hold your hand


I saw two horse dancing in the field

And the white horses roll on the ocean

And I don't which I would rather be

Coming in land with a thousand others

Or just stuck with one single lover

No one is truly free, why would you want to be

Freedom means unbearable loneliness

And  that is no fun

But it that versus responsibility of family

And duty and honour of marital service

Do what your body is designed for

There's an intellectual struggle for the woman in society

What does it mean to go against nature, God's will

It means the destruction of the world

No comments:

Post a Comment