Poetry

Thursday, 20 August 2026

Pink roses

 Kaz - Uk Storm Eunice

Hockido lots of snow

1 metre

Sunny, storm

windy and snow- blizzard

South West


3 children grown up

7 grandchildren

Gardening

Walking in the forest

Blue flowers

Lavendar

Russian sage

Tall


What kind of soil? loamy, compost manure

mulch and fertilize


Wildlife

rats 


Snow drops, Crocuses

April early

Daffodils

Look at birds, watch the deer and foxes

Hares


Other company - 

webblio

In college I majored in

I practiced every day in English

When I was 40 I decided to study English again

I had a correspondence in Education 

I went to England when I was 40 

Volunteer for guidedogs for the blind


Some volunteers went to visit the English association and my English was ok


Two years ago I found I could study

Like dogs

3 years ago my dog died

Labrador and golden retriever

failed guide dog

Barking too much, 

My husband is a guide dog trainer


After he graduated college he visited Akido, he knew guide dogs for the blind


Many English subjects, conversation subjects like drama and literature.


I went to Hungary - coffee cups - Herend

Veszprém 

Pink roses

Crockery  -

No comments:

Post a Comment