Poetry

Friday 20 December 2019

On the hill

She lives on the hill
Her father's gonna kill
Me
She lives on the hill
And her father's gonna kill
Me
Its no bloody thrill
But I'd die to see her
Through good times and the ill
I'm going to see her

The times I hold my glass
Up to the heavens
I see with a crystal glance
Everyone one of them chilling
Like pieces of ice
Hanging in a cave ceiling
When I look up to the stars
I know somebody is watching

We are so young
They are are so old
We are so young
and
They are so old
They are mysteries and histories
And stories yet untold
Because we are so young
And they are so old

I came dow to the river
And listened to the things
She told
I came down to the river
And listened to the things she told
I came down to the river and listened to
The things she told
She said you are so young and
I am so old

No comments:

Post a Comment