Poetry

Tuesday 23 November 2021

Sea friend

 Sea of Is

Sea of mes 

Reflecting in the skies for eternity

Sea of yous

Sea of trees

Sea of wes

Stretching out to infinity


Sea of mirrors

Looking eye to eye

Creation is a mirror

The sea reflects the sky


Sea of mes and sea of yous

What will happen to our sea views

When oceans meet and fuse

Sea of Is sea of yous

You can hold me in your arms

And I can hold you in my palms


Wild breeze blowing out on our seas

Oh sea of yous, sea of mes

Hold the key to ocean floor

Hold me please, so I may adore

All of you and all of me

Sea of you's sea of mes


Hold me then

Don't let me drown

We swimming under the sun's crown

Fisher men search for our souls

Where catch them in part or whole

In the hour of my days

I hold you in the sea of haze 

Something tells me we will meet again

So don't wave good bye

Forever my sea friend

No comments:

Post a Comment