Poetry

Wednesday 24 February 2021

Dreams in your hands

 It is your duty to oppose 

What is going on

Don't be fooled into thinking

That you are wrong

You have to fight for what you want

To stay where you belong

Every minute you are alive

Live the whole day long

I hope you understand

I leave my dreams in your hands


There are witches in the forest

Fixing your demise

But you must do as you have promised

You cannot miss what's infront your eyes

So take what you've been given

And get used to what you've got

Whether it's enough to make a killing

Or even if it's not

It is something in your hand

Which you must take and seize

And never let go

Hold on tight to your dreams

I leave mine in your hands just so


Can't think about tomorrow

Today is hard enough

Got nothing but sorrow

In this squalor of stuff

I threw it all away

So I could walk in your lands

Now I don't know what to say

I leave my dreams in your hands

No comments:

Post a Comment