Poetry

Saturday 22 April 2023

You got every colour Blue

 

You cheer cheers

Mine is close

You got ropes

I got nooses

You got hopes

Mine are mooses

You got soaps

I got sluices

What we need

is two-way fuses

You got boss

I got shriven

You been a loss

I broke even

Every thing I'd given

You need coal

I need water

You got fire

I got spit

You got sand

I got shit

You got one

I got two

We got every colour blue


Money comes, money goes

Funny how, some are sold

Some get rich, some die old

Every colour blue


Crazy gate, for crazy horse

Crazy jump, crazy course

What came first?, but what worse?

what went out, came back curse

Sitting pretty, sitting gold

Streets of heaven all are sold

None for rent have to buy

See estate agent in the sky


When I go

You go too

I and us

Me and you

Like yo yo

You two, too

We are lust

Trust like glue

how you know?

I know you

We go, go

But I go too

Fire, fire burning

Inside the zoo

Ark now go

Two by two

Kiss queen toe

toe times two

Two times toe

Toe times you

You be queen

Queen bee you

You throw, throw

To you, you,you

We must go

Now every colour blue


One is two,

Two is four

One is every colour poor

Give me trailer

Give me skint

Give me fifty dollar splint

I've grown old, but

she's still young

In the car room, salesman

husband, wife, city strife

I am her,

You be nice,

I be handsome,

You be cold

I want ransom

but kidnap sold

Kill a love

Don't love a kill

Love got no license

Love need no skill

Better be brave, better be will

love goes ice

When iceman still

Hill is cold, some mother crying

Tears fall twice

longing ever growing

Love not come, pay any respect

Now she is old, crooked neck

love stand still

Sun on hill

No mother crying

For love now kill

You are grainy

I am sand

You talk crazy

I no understand

I have time

Time kill you

We have every colour blue


If you see me

Where the elder droops

And the swallow in the sky just swoops

See my head bowed down

Don't look at my frown

because I'm still free

No comments:

Post a Comment