Poetry

Tuesday 29 September 2020

Funny Ha ha

 Now I'd like to say that you were cool

Like cucumber 

But more a tool

With an itch to get her number

Don't be a snitch

It's way past slumber

This party's over

Like an over boiled egg

It's turned hard 

And I'm going to bed

I must be up at the crack of dawn

Oh that's a funny one

A Brazilian, like a pussy that's shorn

Well sheep shaggers aside

You really took me for a ride

I spent far more

Than my beer budget can abide

And now I've installed your bloody fridge

Some bastard from America

Is gonna use it for his bridge

Damn it I'm drunk and that doesn't rhyme

But anyway

Life's like that

I fucks it up time, after time

And if you haven't a penny

A hapenny will do

And if you haven't

A hapenny, then boy

You are screwed

No comments:

Post a Comment