Poetry

Monday, 5 October 2026

*****

 Where, where are you *****

Where are you to see

I'd do anything for you *****

If only you'd be with me


I'd work all the hours you want me

I'd bring home the bacon

Just see

But it's only gonna work between us

If you also wanna be with me


There's a bench somewhere in a woodland

There's a walk round a park by the sea

There's a wonderful

House where you can be a mouse

And I'll be the cat chasing ye


There's some future I see us together

It can't be that my vision is dross

I've tried so many times

To live by the bells chimes

But it's always been to my loss


Oh ***** don't be a ghost

***** I've committed no crime

I've just loved you

From May to December

And each year I knew

You had to be mine


No comments:

Post a Comment