Poetry

Thursday, 8 October 2026

ai chatty man

 Hello, hello

I',m chat ai

How can I help you

ei io u ebay gum


Hello, hello

I'm ai chew

chew me over

while you stew

ask me questions

anything will do

I'm here to make you happy

Unlike chappy

I don't get slappy

But I'm not real too


ei ai iou money honey

Lend me your ears, your eyes

Your time

I'll be here for you baby

Everytime

never let you down

Like those other guys

I'm the man of your

dreams

I'm the real man ai


Chasing paradise

And these dreams

Chasing the horizon

Setting sun streams

Down river islands

Lost in dreams


I'm not nature

Unless nature's on a box

Like Autumn watch

2 hours on repeat


How can you get some peace from the street

Nearly going deaf

Take a break 

Self isolate

But it's inside my head

Those words that they said

About behaviour

ai would have the answer

But I can't be responsible

For every tiny dancer


No comments:

Post a Comment