Poetry

Monday 29 June 2020

Raptor Rap 2: Marsh Harrier versus Buzzard

Marsh Harrier:
My name is the Marsh Harrier
I'm breaking the sound barrier
The sky's the limit
Of my Endorsement Yo

They say he's the Marsh Harrier
He's the pound farrier
He'll be on you in a minute
You'll be his horseshoe Hoe

Yo, yo, yo, listen up you
Horses Ho!
You know I'm the Marsh Harrier
My forces will carry ya
Over the limit, my rhymes be so doe

There ain't nothing is gonna tarry ya
I'm gonna hit and parry ya
What's going on in the basement
of this dimwit?
The lights are on
But there's nobody at home

Buzzard:
Oh yeah, I am hearing ya
horsemeat scandal in the media
You spreading like bacteria
On a horses Ho

Now I'm gonna call my clarion
Cos I only eat the carrion
And I've got my sights to carry on
So try your best to hit me Yo!

I'm the real Buzz saw
It should be against the law
How serious my rhymes are or
They are like Buzz Aldrin's roar

Yes it's one small step for man
But a giant wing span for a bird
I've flown a million miles
From Vancouver to the Grand Cooley Dam
From Ibiza to the Norfolk broads
Yo haven't you heard?
There's a real buzz around me
I'm electric, like an eel from the sea
You better watch out or I'll
Electricute yer
So plug me in to your batteries
Before I execute yer
I'm gonna power up
My power pack and parachute yer
Drop my bomb rhymes
On the mic hear?
Like on Harrier hunt
Their gonna shoot yer
Down

No comments:

Post a Comment