Poetry

Monday 29 June 2020

Blue Tit vs Green Finch

This is Tit for Tat
This is the Blue Tit Rap
Yo,yo you think you like coal
You cajole
Go get on Parole you finch
I don't need none of your
Sympathy carol
You sing I and I'll be on you
In a cinch

Yo,yo yo now I'm in the Green finch patrol
We've been killing it down in the ditch
Those parrots up there make me laugh
You oughta hear their sonograph
When they sing I mistake an Angel for a witch

Oh you finchy finchy,
What a you lookin' at?
Pinchy, You think you might be punchy
But I see you more as Judy
You're the clown in this town
You better step down
Before I come and knock you off your perch

Oh you're so territorial
That's what they all say
Just a big mouth on a little bird
Well haven't you heard
They've given the word
You're cancelled, over flat
You better leave the tree yourself
You Blue Tit Twat

I can't stand this green imposer
He's just a poser with his pals
They're all just shooting the breeze
Blowing hot air at the seagulls
I bet if you got him on his own
He'd bale, probably turn his green tail
and fail, fly away to live a life of ease
You know the grass is always greener
In the green Finch eyes

Talk about a yellow belly
This Blue Tit is all mouth and no trouser
He's got his head up the schnauzer's arse
He's such a dim wit twit, that his head's turned blue
He's been holding his breath thinking
If one and one make two

Now you got me riled I'm gonna send an angry tweet
Well you better believe we ain't living on Pigeon street
There are no happy families, its all gone cuckoo
Some us we eat our young, some of you do too

No comments:

Post a Comment