Poetry

Monday 30 March 2020

COVID 3 -Hagglin' for a Pangolin

Mrs Choo - I'll have one of your lovely Pangolins please
Mr Wan - Anything you like darling, how about this one here?
Mrs Choo - Oh no he looks a bit thin, look at his nose
Its dripping at the end, haven't you got another one? What about his friend
Mr Wan - No can do Mrs Choo that ones promised to Mr Chan
Mrs Choo - Oh Kung Fu to you too, and Chop suey onion
Alright I'll take him, pass over me Pangolin
Mr Wan - That ones a nice one, shall I bleed him right here?
Mrs Choo - Yes, yes no use in standing around hagglin'
Mr Wan - 40 dollars for the service and I'll even throw in a nice fruit bat, its been stragglin'
Mrs Choo - Sure why not its gonna make my family's dinner
I can't have my husband and son getting thinner
Mr Wan - That's right Mrs Choo, you don't know what's around the corner do you
Mrs Choo - Not these days Mr Wan, not these days, do you...

No comments:

Post a Comment