Poetry

Saturday 20 August 2022

Just like a movie scene

 While I had the power

While I had the dream

I loved you in the tower

I loved you like a queen

But the snow kept on falling

And it was a snow white seen

It all seems like a movie scene


I should have seen you coming

You should have known where I'd been

But it doesn't really matter my queen

The dawn is early calling

And the night is so obscene

It all seems just like a movie scene


I feel I'm going somewhere but 

I'm so dirty never clean

With all this guilt I have known

Things I have done, things I say but never mean

Just like in a movie scene


Will you hold me once again

Or let me fall into the stream

It all is unknown in the falling rain

Can you light a candle, help me remember my dream

Just like in a movie scene

No comments:

Post a Comment