Poetry

Monday 24 August 2020

Waspish

 stung ten times by a wasp in the hood

It ain't doing no good, it ain't doing no good

Flyin' around lookin' for jam

That ain't a plan, that ain't a plan

Tryin'n to bully others weaker than you 

Ain't that true, now ain't that true?


Stung ten times by a wasp in the hood

He ain't doin' no good, he ain't doing no good

Why do'n't he go get a job, go get a job

Stop acting like a slob


All of these wasps they just be lookin' for trouble

they just be lookin' for trouble, lookin' for trouble

All of these wasps they just be lookin' for trouble

Yeah I'm tellin' you double

Cos I'm gonna burst their bubble, burst their bubble


This neighbourhood, isn't their yard, it isn't their yard, it isn't their yard

Where they can act kind a hard

They need to be barred


They need to stop actin' like a bear with a sore head, with a sore head

Like they've got a bee in their bonnet

Well I need to be honest

I'd rather be dead

Than be in a wasps bed

I'll need a coffin made of lead 

And get on it

Cry out my God I'm a hornet

Come on I was born it

I ain't but, you be tryin' 

To sting me good

In my neighbourhood 

Well you better watch out neighbour

You're in the wrong neck of the wood


No comments:

Post a Comment