Poetry

Tuesday 13 August 2019

Master plan

When I live the life I live
In the way I want to
When shits been through the seive
And the golds found you
Then come to me
We will see the master plan

When the birds have flown the nest
And the long pigs gone down to rest
Then come to me
When you know who I am
And I will show you the master plan

Well it's been two summers passed
When I did see you last
And the goal posts have moved
From the football stand
But if you can hold onto your soul
And if you can reach the final goal
Then I'll show you who I am
I'll show you the master plan

There's been a tide that keeps on rolling
And snowball that keeps on bowling
And a fire burning in the heart of the land
But if you look up late at night
And see the myriad stars shining bright
For every woman and every man
Then I'll show you the master plan

No comments:

Post a Comment