Poetry

Tuesday 17 November 2020

First time/Last time

 I tried it first time, since an hour ago, first time

Since an hour ago

First time since I let you go

Oh first time since I walked on the moon

First time since I came back too soon

I loved you first time, oh but did you love me too?


I loved you first time I saw you in the bar

First time with your arms around that jar

First time, but was it the first time you got into my car

First time since the time before

First time and since then I loved you even more

First time

First time drilling for your heart in the room

First time I asked if I could borrow your broom

First time I watched her move in your womb

First time I saw a baby born on zoom

First time a zombie president won a district of doom

First time for me, but was it your first time too?


First time I got an electric shock

First time the floor boards knock

First time since I looked at the clock

It was my first time I turned my key in your lock

But was it your first time oh my lover my friend

Now I'm so sad this is the first time it must end


Last time I bit my lip on the spoon

Last time I walked in while you were starting to swoon

In no time did I hear the cock croon

It was the last time for him, was it your last time too?

Last time I knew just what to do 

Last time I noticed you doing it too

Last time we were both breathing on cue

But it was nil point to the monkey

And nil point to the zoo


Last time I stuck my hand in my wallet

When I pulled it out it was like it had come from swallet

And I don't know if you knew about it too?

Was it the first time for me, the last time for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment