Poetry

Monday 13 May 2024

 Burning in the reef

Of self-actualization

I fell asleep in the belief

In self-unification

When all my parts 

Fall into place

Like self roomification 

And I enjoyed the windowshelf

Like Chagil illustration


To move and not be moving

To hold and not be held

The emptinesss of compartmentalization

Doors that open to hell


Negative feelings are like a prison

That contain the moon and the stars

And they try to break through the glass ceiling

But instead they smash through the living door


I asked for a long glass of water

And the builder who was building the floor

To get up from where I sitting

To go and colour the South Russian war


Isn't genocide 

See-through

Aren't my aliens more

The dogs the yard where a barcode

That tells them that nobody's there.

No comments:

Post a Comment