Poetry

Monday 29 May 2023

Blow, blow

Sunday afternoon blow job
In the park
She knelt down
In her white dressing gown
And the wind it blew
And the dogs they did bark

The train rattled past
And I was there
I'd never seen that kind of thing before
Maybe in a movie
Or by the library door
But this was Sunday afternoon
In the park

Oh the birds they sang
The cows did fart
The window cleaners
have finished their part
And as they rubbed them clean
The rain did start
It was Sunday afternoon
Blow job in the park

Blow, blow, the trees did go
The leaves did seem to say
Blow my way
Like a railway whistle
Like a thistle
On a long highway
And she blew, blew, blew
Til her face went so red
And I thought I'd
Never seen such green
Giving head
It was blue as the sky
And after they lay
The park bench was drenched
In their words unsaid

Little pearls of wisdom
It could have been that
The love anyway
In that afternoon park
Was soon like the bark
Blown away
I saw her cry
That fell from her mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment